Hotels near Royal BC Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Royal BC Museum
Top hotels near Royal BC Museum
Want to find out a little more about Royal BC Museum before you book flights? Here are a few tips.
Always wanted to go to Victoria? Now's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
If you are eager to stay within walking distance of Royal BC Museum, arrange to stay in one of its 37 neighbouring hotels. You might want to look into The Fairmont Empress, Humboldt House B&B and Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites.
If you're visiting on a tight budget, you'll be pleased to know that there's a good variety of cheaper accommodations. The Helms Inn and the Island Travel Inn are merely 0.2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Are you eager to spoil yourself? Then splurge and stay at one of the impressive luxury hotels in the area. Consider the Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, a kilometre away. The Magnolia Hotel and Spa, 0.4 kilometres away, is also highly recommended.
If everyone's craving strong coffee, make a beeline for Gatsby Mansion (309 Belleville Street, Victoria). Swans Brewery, Pub & Hotel (506 Pandora Avenue, Victoria) is a top place to share drinks and relax.
Other Things to Do Near Royal BC MuseumWhen you're done checking out Royal BC Museum, head to the local area:
- Take the children along to learn all about natural history at Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum.
- History buffs will enjoy wandering through Helmcken House, a place where you can soak up the intriguing tales of its past inhabitants.
- Find out what's happening at Victoria Conference Centre, a prominent space for events and seminars.
- The halls and corridors of British Columbia Parliament Building are privy to a wealth of key decisions. Stop into this building of public administration and keep your eyes and ears open.
- On an overcast day, Miniature World is the place to be for people travelling with kids.
How much is a hotel room in Royal BC Museum?
Hotels in Royal BC Museum start at AU$105 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.