Hotels near Victoria Butterfly Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Victoria Butterfly Gardens
Many visitors stop in at Victoria Butterfly Gardens each year.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the well-loved city of Victoria has up its sleeve.
If you're looking to stay within easy driving distance of Victoria Butterfly Gardens, the Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, 2 kilometres away, is your best option.
Want to get all you can out of your travel dollars? This region offers some reasonably-priced accommodation options. You can't beat the Victoria Airport / Sidney Travelodge and the Quality Inn Waddling Dog.
Travellers wanting to splash out a bit ought to try the Rae Leigh Heights BnB, an elegant hotel 4 kilometres away.
Desperate for a tasty meal? Look no further! Just 0.1 kilometres from Victoria Butterfly Gardens is Sassy's Family Restaurant (6719 West Saanich Road, Brentwood Bay).
Other Things to Do Near Victoria Butterfly GardensAfter you have experienced Victoria Butterfly Gardens, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- Wine buffs won't want to miss Church and State Wines. Learn about the different grape varietals and how the wines are bottled, then see which blend you prefer during a tasting session.
- If you want to relax with a few glasses of wine, head to de Vine Vineyards.
- Stop in at Butchart Gardens, where the flowers on display will make any experienced gardener green with envy.
- Visit Dominion Astrophysical Observatory to learn about what happens up there in space.
- Take in the serenity at Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park. You'll find a good deal of space to go walking or to just relax and bask in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Victoria Butterfly Gardens?
Hotels in Victoria Butterfly Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.