Hotels Near Queen Street Shopping District
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Queen Street Shopping District
Top hotels near Queen Street Shopping District
Queen Street Shopping District is just one of those renowned places that you have to experience at least once.
It's located in Auckland, a much-loved city that occupies a special place in many traveller's hearts.
With 61 accommodations within a short stroll of Queen Street Shopping District, the only worry you'll have finding a place to stay is deciding on which one looks the best! Not quite sure where to start? Have a gander at the Hotel DeBrett, Hilton Auckland and Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour.
Don't care about a gourmet room service menu? Choose one of the budget places nearby. Why not check for deals at the Verandahs Backpackers? It's 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Silverfern Backpackers is 0.9 kilometres away.
If you love to live it up, then why not book one of the upscale hotels in the area? The Skycity Grand Hotel and the Sebel Quay West Auckland are spots to consider. The former is 0.3 kilometres away and the latter is 0.3 kilometres.
Mezze Bar is the ideal spot to have a cuppa close to Queen Street Shopping District. Conveniently located at 9 Durham Street East, Auckland, it's just 0.1 kilometres away. When you're searching for a feed, Stamford Plaza Auckland (22-26 Albert Street, Auckland) is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Queen Street Shopping DistrictAfter you're finished at Queen Street Shopping District, see what else is going on in the area:
- Fashion lovers will love the high of a brand new purchase at DFS Galleria Auckland.
- Wander around Kawakawa Bay and chill out to the welcome sound of rippling water.
- Stretch your legs and take a stroll along the shore at Bethells Beach. You never know what hidden treasures you'll find.
- Go exploring through Coast-to-Coast Walkway. Make sure you give yourself enough time to pause and admire the surrounding scenery.
- When culture is calling, make a beeline for Auckland Art Gallery, a gallery that will inspire you with its striking collection of works.
If you ride the train to Sierra Cafe Britomart, the closest station, you'll only need to walk 0.4 kilometres to reach Queen Street Shopping District. Another close station is Britomart, 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Queen Street Shopping District?
Hotels in Queen Street Shopping District start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.