Hotels near Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park
Appreciate the refreshing air, get some exercise and feel the stress disappear at Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Honolulu, a state capital with loads of excitement on offer.
You'll find yourself just a quick trip away if you make a booking at one of the many hotels close to Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park. Within 3 kilometres, you'll have no less than 95 to select from. Recommended ones include the Halekulani (2 kilometres), the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower (a kilometre) and the Trump International Hotel Waikiki (2 kilometres).
If you're on the hunt for hotels that won't burn a hole in your pocket, you'll have lots to select from. Take a look at the fees at the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel, only a kilometre away. That said, the Ewa Hotel Waikiki is 0.9 kilometres away.
If you want to splurge, you'll find lots of high-end hotels too. Try the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki, 2 kilometres away. The Sheraton Waikiki, 2 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
If you're in need of your next caffeine hit, you'll be able to find Kokoa Bar by Ricard Chocolat nearby. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. Teddy's Bigger Burgers should have what you need. If you're ready to chill out with a glass of wine, LuLu's Waikiki is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Queen Kapiʻolani Regional ParkAfter you stop at Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park, check what's happening in the surrounding area:
- Waikiki Shell is a fantastic space for live music performances.
- Become entranced by the fascinating quirks of the world under the waves while viewing the species on display at Waikiki Aquarium.
- At Kaimana Beach, the sand and sea air await. So pack your sunnies, and head out to soak in the scenery.
- Blow away the cobwebs and amble along the shoreline at Sans Souci Beach. You never know what you'll uncover.
- If you're crazy about all kinds of critters and creatures, make sure you spend some time at Honolulu Zoo.
How much is a hotel room in Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park?
Hotels in Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.