Port Douglas Beach Resort & Accommodations
Check prices for beach accommodation in Port Douglas
Beach Hotels in Port Douglas
More Oceanview accommodation in Port Douglas
- By The Sea Port Douglas72 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas, QLD
The price is AU$129 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.8/5Exceptional! (129 reviews)
- Thala Beach Nature ReservePrivate Road. 5078 Capt Cook Highway, Oak Beach, QLD
The price is AU$415 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.8/5Exceptional! (217 reviews)
- Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas - Adults Only Haven9-13 The Esplanade, Port Douglas, QLD
The price is AU$351 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.7/5Exceptional! (36 reviews)
- Beaches Port Douglas19-21 The Esplanade, Port Douglas, QLD4.2/5Excellent! (49 reviews)
- Beachfront Terraces17 The Esplanade, Port Douglas, QLD3.9/5Very Good! (48 reviews)
- 17 Wharf Street17 Wharf Street, Port Douglas, QLD
Beach Condos in Port Douglas
Beach Villas in Port Douglas
- Villa San Michele39-41 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas, QLD
The price is AU$182 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.5/5Wonderful! (131 reviews)
- The Villas Palm Cove24 Warren St, Palm Cove, QLDGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (17 reviews)
- Mirage Luxury Villas442 Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas, QLDGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- 120 Sea Temple 2 Bedroom Courtyard VillaCairns, QLDGet Rates
- Tropical Palms at Port DouglasUnit 2/119 Davidson Street, Port Douglas, QLDGet Rates
- Sea Temple Port Douglas 3 Bedroom Luxury VillaMitre St, Port Douglas, QLDGet Rates
Port Douglas Beach Accommodation
Q: What town sees its population double during tourist season?
A: Port Douglas.
Q: What’s right near the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest?
A: Port Douglas.
Q: Where should you go when you want a holiday centred around sun, surf and utter relaxation?
A: Port Douglas, duh.
In case we didn’t make it clear enough, North Queensland is calling, and it’s up to you to answer it. Need a hand? Book one of Wotif’s beach hotels in Port Douglas and kick off the adventure of a lifetime. Tell your boss you’re taking a long weekend, tell your mum you’ll grab dinner with her later and tell your flatmate you’ve got to see a man about a fish.
If your holiday goal is to stretch out on a strip of sand and soak up some rays, you’re in the right place. Once you leave our Port Douglas hotels near the beach, where you end up is totally your call, but we’ve got a few favourites to help get you started.
- Four Mile Beach: Rent a chaise and doze off under an umbrella. Grab your buddies and go for a trek along the shore. Stick a toe into the warm water and swim with the fishes for a while. Four Mile Beach is pretty close to town, so food will always be nearby after you’ve worked up an appetite with all the water sports.
- Oak Beach: Quiet. Secluded. Peaceful. You don’t need a ton of partiers or other shenanigans to make your holiday a memorable one, so make your way to this spot and pretend you’re a castaway. With the ocean at your toes and the rainforest at your back, it’s easy to forget the rest of the world exists.
- Low Island: Okay, so it’s not exactly in Port Douglas, but Low Island is an easy place to get to if you’ve been fantasising about going swimming with Nemo and his buddies. It’s primarily a jumping-off point for those who want to snorkel and scuba dive, but you can hang out on the narrow patch of beach and ponder life, too.
Home Sweet Home Away From Home
You won’t be spending every second on the beach, of course. Well, you could try, but we wouldn’t recommend it—the sand gets itchy after a while. Book one of our Port Douglas beach hotels and you’ll have a comfortable bed and a hot shower to enjoy after each day spent on the shore.
- By The Sea Port Douglas: Forget about going “Beyond the Sea”—you’ll be just fine by it. You might end up with an ocean view or overlooking the gardens, enjoying a morning cup of coffee on your terrace or balcony.
- Thala Beach Nature Reserve: Admit it, you’ve always imagined spending time at a hunting lodge. Thala Beach Nature Reserve isn’t exactly that…but it’s close. Set away from the rest of the world on a secluded headland, you’ll feel like you’re a thousand miles—and a hundred years—away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world.
So what are you waiting for? We’ve given you the places to stay and the beaches to visit. All you have to do is book Port Douglas beach accommodation and you’ll be digging sand out of your flippers in no time.