Hotels near Parap Village Markets
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Parap Village Markets
Top hotels near Parap Village Markets
Many people stop by Parap Village Markets every year.
It sits among the busy streets of Darwin the state capital. This popular city is a sight in itself!
There are 16 listed hotels within a short drive of Parap Village Markets. The City Gardens Apartments is only 3 kilometres away. If you can't find a room there, have a look at the facilities at the Quest Parap or the Skycity Darwin, 0.2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Like to save your dollars for mementos? Try one of the region's less-expensive options. Take a look at what the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell and the Frogshollow Backpackers are offering.
The Cyclone Cafe is a great spot to have a cuppa in the vicinity of Parap Village Markets. Found at 8 Parap Place, Parap, it's only 0.1 kilometres away. Searching for some food? Parap Tavern is located at 15 Parap Road, Parap, only 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Parap Village MarketsThis region has lots more going on:
- With numerous thought-provoking and unique creations, 24HR Art provides a superb outing.
- Learn more about the colourful past of this region by heading to Fannie Bay Gaol Museum.
- Make time to understand how the world has transformed over the eons at Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.
- If you love botany, you'll enjoy a short escape to George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens.
- Pick up something special to take home or just grab a bite to eat at Mindil Beach Sunset Market.
How much is a hotel room in Parap Village Markets?
Hotels in Parap Village Markets start at AU$66 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.