Accommodation Near National Archives, Washington
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Archives
Ready to plan your National Archives visit?
You'll find it in Washington, the thriving national capital.
It won't be hard booking a place to stay close to National Archives. You'll find 23 excellent options within a kilometre. The Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C., Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC and Residence Inn Washington, DC /Capitol are certainly worth taking a look at.
Low on funds? Or do you just enjoy stretching your money to its limits? You'll encounter a number of budget-friendly places to stay here. The Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center and the District Hotel are recommended choices. You'll locate them 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Need a soft bed and room service? There's a nice selection of top quality hotels in the surrounding area. Try the Jefferson, Washington, DC, 2 kilometres away. The Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
Perk up with a delicious coffee at Starbucks. Found at 800 7th Street Northwest #305, Washington, it's an easy walk of 0.9 kilometres from National Archives. Needing to fill your stomach? Elephant & Castle is at 1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, only 0.6 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near National ArchivesAppreciate all that National Archives has to offer, but don't forget to also visit the surrounding area:
- If you value the art of sculpting, National Sculpture Garden is the best location for you to unwind against a backdrop of plants and flowers.
- The sea of blooming flowers on show at Smithsonian Butterfly Habitat Garden are bound to give you some gardening inspiration.
- Learn something about the history of the area when you stop by United States Navy Memorial.
- On a clear day, National Mall is a fantastic place to enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Navy Memorial & Naval Heritage Center was created to remember important past events, so it's a worthwhile place to reflect.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and head to National Archives by metro. L'Enfant, the closest station, is 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in National Archives?
Hotels in National Archives start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.