Hotels Near Walter E. Washington Convention Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Whether you're on your way to an event for work or something more fun, Walter E. Washington Convention Center is up to the task.
If you've never been to Washington, this is a great excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's thriving captial.
You'll have no dramas getting a hotel room near Walter E. Washington Convention Center. You'll find 39 suitable options just a stone's throw away. Why not take a look at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, Willard InterContinental Washington and Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC?
If you take pride in being able to spot a good deal, you'll be stoked with the large number of bargain places close by. The Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center, 0.5 kilometres away, and the Embassy Inn, a kilometre away, are some of the top choices.
If you love to travel in style, then how about you book one of the high-end hotels in the area? The Jefferson, Washington, DC and the Hay-Adams, a kilometre and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Before you explore Walter E. Washington Convention Center, build up your energy with a tea or coffee at Busboys and Poets. When dinnertime rolls around, try out Zaytinya. After a glass of wine? Bar 7 is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Walter E. Washington Convention CenterAllow for some time to check out what's happening in the region:
- If you're proud to be a devoted art fan, Civilian Art Projects is the perfect place for you. Featuring an abundance of fascinating works, you'll be thankful you dedicated some time to appreciate all it has to offer.
- History devotees will appreciate Historical Society of Washington D.C, the ideal place to discover vivid tales from the past.
- If you would like to find out some more about the customs and practices of Judaism, head on over to Sixth and I Historic Synagogue. Don't forget to see if there are any religious observances that might coincide with your stay.
- Shiloh Baptist Church of Washington is a significant building, the ideal place for tourists wanting some peace and quiet.
- Wander about Mary McLeod Bethune Council House, an interesting historic dwelling that's full of stories.
If you're using the metro to get to Walter E. Washington Convention Center, disembark at Union Station, the most convenient station. It's only 2 kilometres away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Walter E. Washington Convention Center?
Hotels in Walter E. Washington Convention Center start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.