Hotels Near George Washington University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near George Washington University
You're sure to have a terrific time at George Washington University.
Situated among the busy streets of Washington, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in the lively national capital.
You can go for a walk in almost any direction from George Washington University and end up at an excellent hotel. There are as many as 36 to pick from within a kilometre. Why not have a look at The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C., Park Hyatt Washington and Fairmont Washington, D.C, Georgetown?
When it comes to accommodation that won't cost an arm and a leg, there are some decent places to stay on offer. Secure a room at the Embassy Inn to be 2 kilometres away, or the District Hotel, 2 kilometres away.
If you're looking to really live it up, you'll discover quite a few top-notch hotels as well. Check out the rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Rosewood Washington, D.C. is only a kilometre away.
When you need a little help to get yourself up and running, grab a table at Au Bon Pain (1850 M Street Northwest, Washington). You'll find it only 0.8 kilometres from George Washington University. Cities Restaurant & Lounge is a great venue to grab some food and fortunately it's just 0.5 kilometres away. Find it at 1909 K Street Northwest, Washington.
Other Things to Do Near George Washington UniversityAfter you spend some time at George Washington University, explore the surrounding area:
- Check the program at George Washington Lisner Auditorium for any upcoming theatre performances.
- Although it isn't as traditional as a painting in a gallery, you'll no doubt still appreciate the talent that has gone into the making of Alexander Pushkin Statue.
- Get along to Textile Museum to view some engaging collections.
- Find a hideaway from the physical world and refresh your spirits at St. Mary's Episcopal Church.
- Follow the business people making their way to International Monetary Fund, but make certain you have made prior arrangements as it's only open sometimes to the public.
How much is a hotel room in George Washington University?
Hotels in George Washington University start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.