ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 318 rooms feature TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers and free weekday newspapers. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Pillowtop beds and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Safes, phones and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, Via Sophia, serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Society is the hotel's own cocktail bar. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is available daily between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this 4-star Downtown Washington D.C. hotel include Warner Theatre and CityCenterDC.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 66 reviews
About the Hamilton Hotel Washington DCLocation 1001 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Hamilton Hotel Washington DC. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 318 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (8.3 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: McPherson Sq. Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC offers 318 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Washington hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hairdryers.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hairdryer available
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Via Sophia – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Society – On-site cocktail bar. Open selected days.
Starbucks – On-site coffee shop. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay
This property will place a credit card authorization for one night room and tax for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza Washington DC Hotel
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza Washington DC
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza
- Hamilton Hotel
- Hamilton Washington DC
- Crowne Plaza Washington Dc
- Crowne Plaza Hamilton
- The Hamilton Crowne Plaza Washington DC
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.