Hotels Near Arlington National Cemetery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Arlington National Cemetery
A trip to Arlington National Cemetery is most certainly worth telling the folks back home about.
We're sure you won't mind spending a few nights in Washington. After all, this buzzing national capital is a sight in its own right!
If you're wanting to rest and relax as close as you can to Arlington National Cemetery, you'll encounter 71 hotels and other accommodations within 3 kilometres. The Rosewood Washington, D.C. (3 kilometres), The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. (3 kilometres) and The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. (4 kilometres) are recommended choices.
You'll be able to hold on to your hard-earned cash for the things that matter if you stay at a low-price lodging. The Best Western Rosslyn/iwo Jima and the Days Inn Arlington Pentagon are among your best choices. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could choose one of the several top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. You know you want to! The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City and the Hyatt Centric Arlington are two spots you'll want to consider. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
When you can't go on without an energy boost, make your way to Starbucks (106 McNair Rd, Bldg 450, Fort Myer), just 0.9 kilometres away from Arlington National Cemetery. Really hungry? Just 0.9 kilometres away you can get a good meal at PANDA EXPRESS (132-152 Pershing Drive, Fort Myer).
Other Things to Do Near Arlington National CemeteryLace up your boots and check what's going on in the area around Arlington National Cemetery:
- History fiends will enjoy wandering around Arlington House-The Robert E. Lee Memorial, a place where you can soak up all the interesting stories of its past occupants.
- See an important reminder of the area's past during a visit to Women in Military Service for America Memorial.
- Fort Myer is an operating military base and an excellent place to go to if you are fascinated by defence.
- Take a leisurely stroll and appreciate the peculiar beauty of Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America. Take some time to look around and pay your respects.
- Uncover the meaning behind National Air Force Memorial, a site that travellers visit to honor the past.
How much is a hotel room in Arlington National Cemetery?
Hotels in Arlington National Cemetery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.