Accommodation Near Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
You won't need to think twice about heading to Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America.
If you've always hoped to visit Washington, this is the perfect excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Arrange to stay at one of the 96 hotels and apartments within an easy commute of Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America. Try the Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C. (2 kilometres). That said, the Rosewood Washington, D.C. (2 kilometres) and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. (2 kilometres) are also well recommended.
You needn't spend too much. Stay the night at one of the reasonably-priced places nearby. Select from the Best Western Rosslyn/iwo Jima and the Inn of Rosslyn, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
There's a wide range of top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. How about you pay a little more and enjoy all the little extras? The Le Meridien Arlington and the Hyatt Centric Arlington, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington, Virginia, United States of AmericaWhip out your map and see what's going on in the area around Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America:
- Discover the significance of Women in Military Service for America Memorial, a memorial that people stop by to contemplate the past.
- There are those who get a spooky feeling when they spend time at cemeteries, but there are also people who think that they are fairly peaceful. If you identify with the latter, spend some time exploring Roslyn Cemetery.
- Step back into the past at Arlington House-The Robert E. Lee Memorial. You'll love discovering the stories of the folk who used to live there.
- If you're keen to learn about local history, Iwo Jima Memorial is a recommended memorial to visit.
- Contemplate past events when you stop by United States Marine Corps War Memorial.
How much is a hotel room in Tomb of the Unknown Soldier?
Hotels in Tomb of the Unknown Soldier start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.