ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 484 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, in-room massages and hairdryers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. Phones and desks are also available.
The restaurant, Restaurant OASIS, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tea Lounge & Bar Compass is the hotel's own lobby lounge, serving drinks along with dinner and light fare. Business amenities include conference space, a meeting room and a business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a health club and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of a free airport shuttle.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 3.5-star Narita hotel, attractions include Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Shisui Premium Outlets.
Narita Tobu Hotel Airport ratings based on 23 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Narita Tobu Hotel Airport
About the Narita Tobu Hotel AirportLocation 320-1 Tokko, Narita, Chiba-ken 286-0106
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
Narita Tobu Hotel Airport offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. The business-friendly Narita Tobu Hotel Airport also features gift shops/news stands, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available at scheduled times). For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Narita hotel.
- 484 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Train station: Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Narita Tobu Hotel Airport offers 484 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Restaurant OASIS – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Tea Lounge & Bar Compass – This lobby lounge specialises in fusion cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
SkyBar WINDOWS – This bar specialises in fusion cuisine. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 5 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- One child stays free
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2268 for adults and JPY 1404 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 400 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Tobu
- Narita Tobu Airport
- Narita Tobu Hotel Airport
- Tobu Hotel
- Tobu Hotel Narita Airport
- Tobu Narita Airport
- Tobu Narita Airport Hotel
- Tobu Hotel Airport
- Tobu Airport
- Holiday Inn Narita
- Narita Holiday Inn
- Narita Tobu Airport Narita
- Narita Tobu Hotel Airport Hotel
- Narita Tobu Hotel Airport Narita
- Narita Tobu Hotel Airport Hotel Narita
You should know
- Pool access available from 2:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.