Hotels near Moanalua Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Moanalua Gardens
Want to find out some more about Moanalua Gardens before you book your flights? Here are some handy pointers.
You'll find it in Honolulu, the bustling state capital.
Want accommodation that won't leave you empty-handed? You will sleep like a rock at the Marina Tower Waikiki or the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel.
When all you can think about is a strong coffee, make your way to Hawaii Coffee Roasters (2839 Mokumoa Street, Honolulu), just 0.7 kilometres away from Moanalua Gardens. Hungry? Just 0.1 kilometres away you can get a good meal at Sushiman (1151 Mapunapuna Street W8, Honolulu).
Other Things to Do Near Moanalua GardensAfter you visit Moanalua Gardens, check out the surrounding area:
- Cool down and make your way to Keehi Lagoon Park, an amusing local waterpark that is guaranteed fun for the whole family.
- For a few hours soaking up some rays, hit the greens at Moanalua Golf Club.
- Spend some time at Living Art Marine Center to acquire some interesting information relating to the local plants and wildlife.
- Bishop Museum is the ideal place when it's rainy outside. Keep dry while you learn about some engrossing regional history.
- Make sure you don't max out your cards at Kamehameha Shopping Center.
How much is a hotel room in Moanalua Gardens?
Hotels in Moanalua Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.