AU$80 Launceston accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Launceston
Top hotel deals in Launceston
Top budget Launceston hotel deals
Top luxury Launceston hotel deals
What is the best self-contained accommodation in Launceston?
- Quest Launceston Serviced Apartments has a variety of room options to suit any size group. If you don’t want to bother with grocery shopping, contact reception to have groceries delivered and cook up a meal in your own kitchen. The rainfall showerheads offer a luxury touch to any getaway.
- Apartments at York Mansions has beautifully decorated 2-bedroom apartments with special perks like cosy electric blankets and fireplaces for romantic evenings. Planning a long stay? Make use of the included washer and dryer.
What is the best luxury Launceston accommodation?
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston Melt away your stress with a massage treatment at the on-site spa. Continue your luxury adventure at the Avenue Restaurant, which serves up Tasmanian-inspired fare and a daily High Tea service complete with scones and yes, those dainty finger sandwiches.
- The 4.5-star Sebel Launceston is a work of art, showcasing many pieces from local artists. All of its rooms come with balconies and kitchenettes. When you’re hungry, order up round-the-clock room service or head downstairs to Bluestone Bar & Kitchen for unique Australian-Asian fusion dishes.
What is the closest Launceston airport accommodation?
- Launceston hotels close to the airport are hard to come by, but Sporties Hotel is only a 10-minute drive away. Not hiring a car? No worries; for an extra fee you can book a roundtrip airport shuttle.
- Best Western Plus Launceston can also hook you up with an airport shuttle for a fee. If you’re driving yourself, it’s 15-minutes north of the airport via Highway 1. No matter what time your flight gets in, this hotel offers round-the-clock room service—you’ll never have to worry about going to bed hungry.
Get into the swing of things at Tassie Tiger Mini Golf, where you are certain to develop some awesome putt putt skills! Clarion Hotel City Park Grand and Alice's Cottages and Spa Hideaways are excellent options if you're looking to be close this attraction. If you're the kind of person who likes to stay fit and active while holidaying, go for a swim at Launceston Aquatic. You can visit this place whenever you like, especially if you're based at The Sebel Launceston and Edenholme Grange.
For those wanting to save money, Launceston has a small number of choices. The top choice is the Batman Fawkner Inn.
For some alternatives, try the Quamby Estate and the Launceston City Park Apartments. They are located 19 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres respectively from the center. Others include the Mantra Charles Hotel, 0.9 kilometres away, and the Country Club Tasmania, 6 kilometres.
The nearby cities of Hadspen and Legana are definitely worth exploring. Hadspen is 10 kilometres to the southwest of Launceston, while Legana is 11 kilometres to the northwest. Hadspen hotels and apartments include the Red Feather Inn and Discovery Parks – Hadspen. The Riverside Hotel and Trevallyn House are some of the choices in Legana.
Crazy about sport? Enjoy your obsession by visiting Aurora Stadium, which is positioned to the north of Launceston. The Quality Hotel Colonial Launceston and the Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston are near all the action.
How much is a hotel room in Launceston?
Hotels in Launceston start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.