Hotels near Horseshoe Falls
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Horseshoe Falls
Horseshoe Falls has most probably topped your bucket list for quite some time.
This attraction certainly isn't the only thing the wonderful city of Niagara Falls has up its sleeve.
You'll discover a huge variety of accommodation here, with no less than 24 within a kilometre of Horseshoe Falls. Not quite sure where to start? Have a look at the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa, Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview and Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites.
If you're proud of being able to travel on a budget, you'll be stoked with the number of bargain hotels close by. The Cadillac Motel, a kilometre away, and the Americas Best Value Chalet Inn & Suites-Niagara Falls, 2 kilometres away, are some of the top choices.
If you want to splurge a little, you'll be glad to discover that there are several upmarket hotels. Try the Sheraton On The Falls Hotel, a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, the Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls is 0.4 kilometres away.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Tim Hortons. In the vicinity of Horseshoe Falls, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, take a seat at Rodeway Inn Fallsview - Niagara Falls Hotel. As your day winds down and you're ready for a glass of wine, walk over to Club Se7en.
Other Things to Do Near Horseshoe FallsAppreciate all that Horseshoe Falls has on offer, but make sure you also head to the surrounding region:
- On a rainy afternoon, Niagara's Fury is the place to be if you're travelling with teenagers.
- Journey Behind The Falls will leave you refreshed, as you chill out and watch the water pouring over the edge.
- If you're feeling a bit overwhelmed, tourist information is always accessible. Grab a map from Table Rock Welcome Centre.
- The views from Konica Minolta Tower are beautiful. Check if you can take a look.
- Pick up your best clubs and get along to the well-manicured fairways of Oak Hall Golf Course.
How much is a hotel room in Horseshoe Falls?
Hotels in Horseshoe Falls start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.