Hotels Near Honolulu Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Honolulu Zoo
Honolulu Zoo is without doubt worth checking out. Don't forget your camera!
Visiting this attraction will likely mean spending a few nights in Honolulu. Doe that sound okay to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the action-packed state capital!
If you are keen to stay within an easy walk of Honolulu Zoo, arrange to stay in one of its 50 adjacent hotels. Consider the facilities at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa.
There are plenty of hotels that are suitable for those trying to minimise expenses. The Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel and the Ewa Hotel Waikiki are recommended options. You'll locate them 0.6 kilometres and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
There is an excellent range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Why don't you loosen the purse-strings and enjoy the extras? The Halekulani and the Trump International Hotel Waikiki, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Just 0.2 kilometres from Honolulu Zoo is Kokoa Bar by Ricard Chocolat, where you can get strong coffee and delicious treats. Head to 150 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu to get your fix. For dinner, check out the chef's specials at Hilton Waikiki Beach. You'll find this popular spot at 2500 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu.
Other Things to Do Near Honolulu ZooAfter you stop by Honolulu Zoo, see what's happening in the surrounding area:
- Check out Saint Augustine by-the-Sea, a renowned spiritual place.
- Surrender to the quiet stillness of St. Augustine by-the-sea Catholic Church, the perfect place to take a break from the hectic nature of day-to-day worries.
- Waikiki Shell is a fantastic space for live music shows.
- Recharge your batteries when you spend some time at Kuhio Beach Park. Bring the whole family, and soak up the sun!
- Nothing quite matches the joy of sprawling by the sea. Make sure you venture to Sans Souci Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Honolulu Zoo?
Hotels in Honolulu Zoo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.