Hotels near Forum Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Forum Theatre
Top hotels near Forum Theatre
You're sure to have a great time at Forum Theatre.
It sits in Melbourne, the state capital. You'll discover lots of things to see and do in this much-loved city.
With 94 accommodations within a kilometre of Forum Theatre, the only drama you'll have booking a place to stay is deciding which one looks the best! The Park Hyatt Melbourne, Grand Hyatt Melbourne and The Westin Melbourne are definitely worth thinking about.
If you pride yourself on knowing how to save a buck or two, you'll be more than happy with the large number of bargain places nearby. Take a look at the fees at the Nomads Melbourne, situated just a kilometre away. That said, the Urban Central Accommodation - Hostel is 2 kilometres away.
If you're looking for a little bit of a treat, book into one of the several upscale hotels in the immediate area. Start with the Crown Towers, a kilometre away. The Langham, Melbourne, 0.6 kilometres away, is also highly recommended.
Sightseeing can really tire you out! When it's time to re-energise, stop by Oriental Teahouse Melbourne. It's a stone's throw from Forum Theatre. You don't need to spend hours looking for a decent meal. The Westin Melbourne will have what you need. And later on, head straight to Stamford Plaza Melbourne to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Forum TheatreForum Theatre is not the only reason to head to this part of the world:
- Head to Forum Melbourne to watch a play. But first, check what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- Visit City Lights Projects for some great people-watching and an assortment of things to check out.
- Art enthusiasts should arrange to stop by Until Never to see the array of remarkable works of art on display.
- Retail therapy is bound to relieve your stress. To get your fix, pay a visit to Lightning Ridge Opal Mines.
- With lots of intriguing and remarkable works of art, Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia makes for a quality outing.
Forum Theatre is 0.3 kilometres from Flinders Street Railway Station, the closest station. Why not arrange to hop on the train? If the temperature's pleasant, why not stretch your legs and walk from Parliament Station, another handy terminal, instead? It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Forum Theatre?
Hotels in Forum Theatre start at AU$78 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.