Hotels Near Eastlands Shopping Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Eastlands Shopping Centre
Top hotels near Eastlands Shopping Centre
Want to know a little more about Eastlands Shopping Centre before you set off? Here are some handy pointers.
A visit to this attraction will likely mean spending a few nights in Hobart. Sound alright to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the bustling state capital!
If you're exploring on a tight budget, there are a few reasonably-priced choices. You can't beat the Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel and the Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Head to Banjo's Bakery Cafe. It's really close to Eastlands Shopping Centre. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Make a beeline for Domino's Pizza Rosny to get yourself some food. Seeking a few cold ones? Try out Belles Bellerive and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Eastlands Shopping CentreDon't pass up the chance to discover the area near Eastlands Shopping Centre:
- Take a step back and admire the sleek, modern lines of Tasman Bridge, a bridge like no other.
- Government House is an important public administration building. Appreciate it from outside or check whether there are any guided tours available inside.
- Swimming laps at Hobart Aquatic Centre isn't just an effective way to stay actice and fit, it can also be really fun.
- Visit Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and learn the botanical names of many plant species.
- Make your way to Theatre Royal to view a performance. But first, confirm what language it's in or you may find it difficult to follow.
How much is a hotel room in Eastlands Shopping Centre?
Hotels in Eastlands Shopping Centre start at AU$114 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.