Hotels Near Bellerive Quay
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bellerive Quay
Top hotels near Bellerive Quay
Ready to start organising your Bellerive Quay trip?
It's located in Hobart, the bustling state capital.
Don't want to spend too much on your room? This region has you covered when it comes to low-price places to stay. The Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel and the Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel are certainly worth considering.
Prior to exploring Bellerive Quay, follow the fragrance of delicious coffee to Three Little Ducks Restaurant. When your hunger takes over, stop by The Fish Bar. Seeking a relaxing drink? Try out Belles Bellerive and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Bellerive QuayAfter you're done seeing Bellerive Quay, don't turn a blind eye to the surrounding region:
- Shopping addicts feeling the urge to splurge should check out Eastlands Shopping Centre.
- The beautiful lines and fresh architecture of Tasman Bridge make it a distinguished landmark among locals and tourists alike.
- Sightseers eager to learn about local politics may get an insider's view at Government House.
- Swimming at Hobart Aquatic Centre isn't just a great way to keep up the exercise, it's also lots of fun.
- Check out Hobart Function and Conference Centre, followed by some dinner at one of the hotels or restaurants close at hand.
How much is a hotel room in Bellerive Quay?
Hotels in Bellerive Quay start at AU$114 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.