Hotels Near Design Centre of Tasmania
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Design Centre of Tasmania
Top hotels near Design Centre of Tasmania
You can't forgo Design Centre of Tasmania for something more intellectual.
You'll find it in Launceston, 160 kilometres outside of Hobart, the state capital.
With no less than 30 accommodations within a kilometre of Design Centre of Tasmania, the only worry you'll have finding a hotel is deciding which one looks the best! Have a look at the rates and facilities at the Quest Launceston Serviced Apartments, Apartments at York Mansions and Elphin Motel & Serviced Apartments.
You might like the cosy atmosphere of Batman Fawkner Inn, a cheaper lodging only 0.2 kilometres away.
If you're looking for a little bit of pampering, book into one of the several luxury hotels in the surrounding area. The Peppers Seaport Hotel and the Clarion Hotel City Park Grand, 0.8 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, come recommended.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, you'll find Mud Bar & Restaurant just a short walk away. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, take a seat at Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston. Craving a beer? Henry's Bar & Restaurant is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Design Centre of TasmaniaDo not spend the whole day at Design Centre of Tasmania. This region has heaps more going on:
- Take a look around Albert Hall Convention Centre, followed by some dinner at one of the hotels or restaurants close at hand.
- Free yourself of the hustle and bustle of the city by relaxing in City Park.
- Get along to Princess Theatre to view a show. But first, check what language it's in or it may be hard to understand.
- National Automobile Museum is committed to presenting the story of transportation.
- Take a tour of Boags Brewery and discover a few things about the complicated process of brewing.
No car, no problem. Simply get to Design Centre of Tasmania by rail. Just hop off at East Tamar Junction, the closest station, and then walk a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Design Centre of Tasmania?
Hotels in Design Centre of Tasmania start at AU$83 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.