Coolangatta Beach Resorts & Accommodations
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for beach accommodation in Coolangatta
Beach Hotels in Coolangatta
Ocean view accommodation Coolangatta
Coolangatta Beach Accommodation
What’s cool about Coolangatta? Oh, just about everything. This place has a lot going for it—beautiful shoreline, fascinating history and yeah, that name, of course.
Set near the end of the famed Gold Coast, Coolangatta is laid-back and quiet, and perfect for a getaway. Sure, you can do some crazy stuff like go crabbing or jump out of an airplane…but we know you. We know you just want to spend your days sprawled out on the sand, soaking up sunshine like it’s going out of style. Well, mate, when you book one of Wotif’s beach hotels in Coolangatta, you can do just that.
We could throw a map at you and leave you to fend for yourself when it comes to picking out the perfect spot to sunbathe, but we won’t actually do that. We picked out some cool spots near our Coolangatta beach hotels, so you won’t have to travel far.
- Greenmount Beach: Guys, this place is so awesome, we can’t even begin to explain it. The headlands mean you won’t get crazy waves, so this is the perfect spot to float along contemplating life or working on your wave sliding skills.
- Coolangatta Beach: Another sweet spot to learn how to surf, if you’re up for the southern winds. There are also spots for you to BBQ up some lunch, and yes, you’re within walking distance of lots of restaurants and downtown itself.
- Snapper Rocks: Yes, yes, yet another place for you to get your surf on. Pretty much all of Coolangatta is great for wave sliding, but the aforementioned rocks themselves make for an awesome photo op.
Home Sweet Home Away From Home
You could sleep on your surfboard, but we’d wager our Coolangatta beach accommodation is a lot more comfortable. We picked out some pretty sweet spots for you to check out, so read on!
- The Sebel Coolangatta: You could conceivably spend your entire trip hidden away in one of the Sebel’s fully contained apartments. After all, you’ve got a kitchen and a television—what more do you need? Wait, a pool, a sauna and Wi-Fi sound pretty great, too. Can we come with you? It’s literally just a few metres away from the shoreline, which means you can track sand into your room just the way you would back home.
- Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort: What’s your pleasure? Choose from apartments that range from a studio to a two-bedroom, and if you’re lucky, you can score a spot that overlooks the lagoon. Yes, you can swim in it. Mind the water slides, they’re popular.
You wanted Coolangatta hotels near the beach? You got it. Wotif is here to help you score the best deals on accommodation throughout Australia, but let’s be honest: you just want a trip to the beach. Book today—you can put the “cool” back into Coolangatta tomorrow!