Featured Cabin Rentals in Canungra
Cabins in Canungra
What?! It’s only Wednesday!? You’ve been counting the days for far too long. Every minute seems like an hour. The clock’s hands are moving at a snail’s pace. Are they even moving? Has time stopped altogether? It’s clear you have a serious case of cabin fever. The only known cure is to holiday in a Canungra cabin rental and get away from your world for a bit.
Seriously, a cabin holiday is exactly what you need. No matter what you intend to do in Canungra, a cabin is the perfect home base for all your upcoming adventures. Pick one close to all the fun or on the outskirts of town—just getting there is half the work of holidaying!
If you need a little help, check out the variety of cabins we have to choose from. And forget all your mental images of log cabins—there will be no real roughing it on your holiday. These cabin rentals have all the amenities you’ve come to expect on a great getaway. You’ll find comfy beds, well-stocked kitchens, and maybe even a roaring fireplace that’ll make a perfect backdrop for some great photos. Want to decompress even more? Rent a Canungra with a hot tub and take in those postcard-worthy views while relaxing to the fullest.
Here at Wotif, we’re all for mixing it up on your holiday. Sometimes you just need a quiet place away from it all, and we are here to help. We have a variety of Canungra cabin rentals to pick from. And with great prices, you’re sure to find an awesome cabin deal to cure your fever.
Top trending hotels in Canungra
- Pearl of Contentment RetreatLamington National Park Road, Canungra, QLD3.9/5Good! (7 reviews)
- Canungra Hotel18 Kidston Street, Canungra, QLD4/5Very Good! (36 reviews)
- The Star Grand at The Star Gold CoastCasino Drive, Broadbeach Island Gold Coast, Broadbeach, QLD
The price is AU$189 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.5/5Wonderful! (451 reviews)
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold CoastRoss Street, Benowa, QLD
The price is AU$179 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.6/5Exceptional! (471 reviews)
- QT Gold CoastCnr Gold Coast Highway And Staghorn Ave, 7 Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is AU$186 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.2/5Very Good! (277 reviews)
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences6 Orchid Ave Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is AU$229 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273.6/5Good! (341 reviews)
- Novotel Surfers ParadiseCnr Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is AU$150 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44/5Very Good! (343 reviews)
- Q1 Resort & Spa9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is AU$262 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 114.4/5Wonderful! (1,054 reviews)