Hotels Near Aotea Square
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Aotea Square
Top hotels near Aotea Square
As you explore Aotea Square and discover its past, you'll be able to feel a real connection to history.
You'll find it in Auckland, a wonderful city that has plenty to offer.
You won't have any dramas getting a place to stay near Aotea Square. You'll find 58 fantastic options within a kilometre. You might want to consider the Hotel DeBrett, Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour and Braemar on Parliament Street.
If you'd much rather be sightseeing, then why spend all your money on accommodation? There are some suitable options nearby. The Verandahs Backpackers is a modest a kilometre away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the Silverfern Backpackers is only 0.4 kilometres away.
Hoping for a little pampering? There's a good range of high-end hotels nearby. The Hilton Auckland and the Skycity Grand Hotel are spots to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.4 kilometres.
If you're in the area around Aotea Square and need a pick me up, pop into Mezze Bar. When you need something more substantial, go to Grand Millennium Auckland. Feel like some drinks? Rydges is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Aotea SquareAfter you've experienced Aotea Square, see what else is happening nearby:
- The rooms of Auckland Town Hall bear witness to a variety of important political decisions. Stop by this well-known building of public administration and have a listen for yourself.
- Watch a show at Aotea Centre, a popular venue.
- Immerse yourself in another world at Auckland Central City Library.
- There's nothing like theatre performances! Buy a ticket and take your seat at The Civic.
- Art lovers should definitely visit John Leech Gallery to check out the array of impressive artworks adorning the walls.
Relax, it's only a kilometre from Aotea Square to Sierra Cafe Britomart, the closest metro stop. Another nearby option is Britomart. This terminal is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Aotea Square?
Hotels in Aotea Square start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.