Hotels Near Westpac Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Westpac Stadium
Hotels Near Westpac StadiumLocate your seats and experience one of the excellent events at Westpac Stadium.
You'll find it surrounded by the bustling streets of Wellington, the nation's capital.
You don't have to venture too far to find a place to stay. There are 63 options within easy driving distance of Westpac Stadium. Consider the Ohtel (2 kilometres). That said, the Boulcott Suites (2 kilometres) and the InterContinental Wellington (2 kilometres) are also popular.
Travelling on a budget? Fortunately, the area has a few low-cost options. Select from the Trek Global Backpackers and the Sofitel Wellington (Opening October 2017), 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
There's a number of upscale hotels in the immediate area. How about you splurge a little and enjoy the extras? The Bolton Hotel and the CityLife Wellington, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
When you're in desperate need of a hot coffee or tea, check out Wholly Bagels & Pizza at 39 Murphy Street, Thorndon, Wellington. Or are you after something heartier? Relax, just 0.8 kilometres away is The Thorndon Hotel by Rydges. You'll find it at 24 Hawkestone Street, Thorndon, Wellington.
Other Things to Do Near Westpac StadiumPut your tourist hat on and see what's going on in the area surrounding Westpac Stadium:
- Beyond the doors of Old St Paul's lie a multitude of untold tales and fables.
- Experience the past at Katherine Mansfield Birthplace. You'll love finding out about the lives of the people who once lived there.
- Check for guided tours and any social happenings at Archives New Zealand, one of the contemporary governmental establishments in the region.
- Whether you're looking for the most recent award-winning book or just one of the all-time classics, National Library is the place to find it. Don't forget to check when it's open for the general public.
- St Paul's Cathedral is a distinctive structure, ideal for travellers after some much-needed peace and quiet.
No car, no worries. Journey to Westpac Stadium by train. Get off at Wellington Railway Station, the closest station, and then walk 0.8 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Westpac Stadium?
Hotels in Westpac Stadium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.