Hotels Near Warrnambool Botanical Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Warrnambool Botanical Gardens
Top hotels near Warrnambool Botanical Gardens
Get outside and soak up the fresh air at Warrnambool Botanical Gardens.
It's located 230 kilometres from Melbourne, the state capital, in Warrnambool.
Save on your travel expenses by staying at one of the 35 hotels and other accommodations within a short commute of Warrnambool Botanical Gardens. The Gallery Apartments (0.8 kilometres), the Quest Warrnambool (a kilometre) and the Lady Bay Resort (3 kilometres) are well-known choices.
Don't break your budget on a hotel room. Book at the Warrnambool Beach Backpackers, a modest 3 kilometres away.
Or you could choose one of the numerous top-notch hotels in the immediate area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Comfort Inn On Raglan and the Comfort Inn Warrnambool International, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, are recommended.
Sightseeing can be exhausting! When it's time for a break, stop by Piccolo Coffee Roasters. It's a stone's throw from Warrnambool Botanical Gardens. When you're ready for a hearty meal, grab a table at Best Western Tudor Motor Inn. And later on, have a drink at Victoria Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Warrnambool Botanical GardensTry not to spend the whole day at Warrnambool Botanical Gardens. This region has heaps more to offer visitors:
- Make your way up to Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform for remarkable vistas of the region, and to take some pictures of the natural environment.
- With so many interesting and unique creations, Warrnambool Art Gallery offers a premium outing.
- Discover the folklore and passion of pioneers from long ago at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village.
- To make certain your visit goes as planned, head to Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre to pick up a few pamphlets.
- At Warrnambool Beach, the sand and sea air await. So pack yours thongs, and take off to enjoy the surf.
If you're using the metro to get to Warrnambool Botanical Gardens, disembark at Warrnambool Station, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. Easy-peasy!
How much is a hotel room in Warrnambool Botanical Gardens?
Hotels in Warrnambool Botanical Gardens start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.