Hotels near Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
Top hotels near Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
Ready to start organising your Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre trip?
Not entirely sure where to find it? Pull your map out and highlight Warrnambool. It's located approximately 230 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
To be located within an easy drive of Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre, stay at one of the 34 nearby accommodations. Take a look at the amenities at the Gallery Apartments (a kilometre), the Quest Warrnambool (0.5 kilometres) and the Lady Bay Resort (a kilometre).
Situated just a kilometre away, the Warrnambool Beach Backpackers offers accommodation at a price that won't knock your socks off!
There's a big range of upscale hotels in the surrounding area. How about you loosen the purse-strings and enjoy all the little extras? The Quality Suites Deep Blue and the Comfort Inn Warrnambool International are two such spots to think about. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.9 kilometres.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon lift, order a large coffee at Figsellers Cafe. You'll find it fortunately close to Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre. When you need something more filling, stop by Best Western Tudor Motor Inn. In the evenings, Seanchai Irish Pub is great for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Warrnambool Visitor Information CentreBefore you head home, think about checking out the surrounding region:
- Check out Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, a historical village where you have the opportunity to trace the footsteps of pioneers who lived in the area long ago.
- Plan an afternoon out at Warrnambool Beach and take a deep breath of the ocean air while you soak in the sun.
- When culture calls, get going to Warrnambool Art Gallery, an exhibition space that will inspire you with its intriguing collection of art.
- To keep everyone happy on your travels, make tracks to Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground and wear them out.
- Drop by Warrnambool Botanical Gardens and teach yourself the names of many plant species.
Wave goodbye to your parking worries, and hop on the train to Warrnambool Station, the most convenient station. It's only a kilometre from Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre start at AU$95 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.