Hotels Near Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village
Top hotels near Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village
Getting excited for your adventure to Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village? Don't set off until you've read through these handy tips and tricks.
It can be visited in Warrnambool, around 230 kilometres out of the state capital, Melbourne.
If you want to rest and relax close to Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, you'll encounter 34 hotel options within an easy commute. The Gallery Apartments (a kilometre), the Quest Warrnambool (0.4 kilometres) and the Lady Bay Resort (a kilometre) are highly recommended.
A kilometre away, the Warrnambool Beach Backpackers is the ideal accommodation for those trying to stick to a budget.
If you're hoping for a little bit of pampering, choose one of the several luxury hotels in the immediate area. Consider the Quality Suites Deep Blue, a kilometre away. The Comfort Inn Warrnambool International, 0.8 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
If you're touring near Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village and need a coffee, visit Figsellers Cafe. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head straight to Best Western Tudor Motor Inn for a satisfying bite. Thirsty yet? Go just nearby to Seanchai Irish Pub for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Flagstaff Hill Maritime VillageAfter spending some time at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, check what else is available in the local area:
- Those searching for some complementary suggestions and brochures should make Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre a priority to visit.
- Spend an afternoon out at Warrnambool Beach and take a deep breath of the ocean air while you bask in the sun.
- Art lovers should definitely pop their heads in Warrnambool Art Gallery to see the range of compelling pieces of art adorning the walls.
- When the kids start driving you nuts, visit Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground to tire them out.
- Enjoy some of nature's creations with a wander through Warrnambool Botanical Gardens.
If you're using the metro to reach Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, hop off at Warrnambool Station, the nearest station. It's 0.9 kilometres away. Simple!
How much is a hotel room in Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village?
Hotels in Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village start at AU$84 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.