Hotels near Hopkins Falls
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hopkins Falls
Lovers of the outdoors will feel completely relaxed at Hopkins Falls.
It doesn't matter if it's your first time in Cudgee or you've spent time here before, there are always new things to see.
It may be difficult to secure a room in the immediate vicinity of Hopkins Falls. Within 10 kilometres, you're limited to 1 hotel. This is the BIG4 Hopkins River Holiday Park and it's about 9 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Hopkins FallsAllow for some time to see what's happening in the area around Hopkins Falls:
- If you're keen to kill an hour or two, take in the exhibits at Allansford Cheese World Museum.
- If you're keen to witness marine animals in their natural habitat, book a tour of Logan Beach Whale Watching Platform for a fantastic experience.
- Warrnambool Botanical Gardens is a breath of fresh air for visitors who want a bit of a break from hectic sightseeing.
- If you want to spend an hour or two taking in some beautiful vistas, then Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform is definitely worth a stop.
- Learn about the customs and romance of yesterday's pioneers at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village.
How much is a hotel room in Hopkins Falls?
Hotels in Hopkins Falls start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.