Hotels Near Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform
Is the nine-to-five wearing you down? A bit of time at Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform ought to be just the thing.
You can find it in Warrnambool, which is located around 230 kilometres away from the state capital, Melbourne.
Book a room at one of the 34 hotels within an easy commute of Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform. Consider the rates at the Gallery Apartments (0.6 kilometres), the Quest Warrnambool (a kilometre) and the Lady Bay Resort (2 kilometres).
If you're travelling on a tight budget, you can't pass up the Warrnambool Beach Backpackers. It's only 2 kilometres away.
Those looking for a little bit of luxury and indulgence will appreciate the several upmarket hotels. The Comfort Inn Warrnambool International and the Elm Tree Motel, a kilometre and 0.7 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Enjoy a coffee or tea and write a postcard at Piccolo Coffee Roasters. It's walking distance from Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Head straight to The Cally for a well-deserved dinner. And finally, have a few beers at Bohemia Cafe & Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Logan's Beach Whale-Watching PlatformPut your tourist hat on and check what's going on in the wider region:
- Warrnambool Botanical Gardens is a welcome switch up for visitors who want a bit of time away from the busier sights.
- If you're an art aficionado, you'll adore a few hours at Warrnambool Art Gallery.
- Those who are intrigued by historical dwellings will enjoy exploring Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village.
- If you're feeling a little overwhelmed, tourist information is always accessible. Grab a directory from Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre.
- To make sure the whole family is content this trip, visit Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground for a bit of fun.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and venture to Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform by metro. Warrnambool Station, the most convenient station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform?
Hotels in Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.