Hotels Near Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve
Top hotels near Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve
Get outside and enjoy the clean, fresh air at Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve.
It can be seen in Warrnambool, roughly 230 kilometres outside of the state capital, Melbourne.
Also remember that there's a great upscale hotel, the Killarney Beach House, 4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Tower Hill Wildlife ReserveTower Hill Wildlife Reserve is not the only reason to visit this region:
- Nature fans should plan to walk through Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail while in the region.
- If you're a historian, visit Mailors Flat Antiques to learn all about the past events that influenced this destination.
- Aim for an eagle and avoid the bunkers as you tee off at Port Fairy Golf Club.
- If you're a keen golfer, organise a few rounds at Warrnambool Golf Club.
- On a sunny day, look out at some charming landscapes from Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform.
How much is a hotel room in Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve?
Hotels in Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve start at AU$100 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.