Hotels near Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail
Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail is a great place to get outdoors and make the most of the cool, crisp breeze.
You can see it in Koroit.
Stay only a kilometre away from Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail at the Saint Patrick's Luxury Boutique Hotel, the nearest option available.
When you need a little help to get yourself up and running, grab a table at Koroit Country Bakehouse at 126 Commercial Road, Koroit. You'll find it only 0.4 kilometres from Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail. For dinner, check out the menu at Izzys Restaurant Bar & Grill. It's at 160 Commercial Road, Koroit.
Other Things to Do Near Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail TrailBefore you make tracks, think about checking out the surrounding area:
- Lace up your walking shoes and keep an eye out for native wildlife as you go for a wander through Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve.
- Hit the rewind button and check out the array of items and exhibits at Mailors Flat Antiques.
- Grab your favourite putter and take a swing at the rolling greens of Port Fairy Golf Club.
- Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform is the best place to appreciate the surrounding landscape and take some great shots.
- For an afternoon out in the fresh air, hit the fairways at Warrnambool Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail?
Hotels in Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.