Hotels Near Warnbro Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Warnbro Beach
Want to find out a bit more about Warnbro Beach before you book flights? Here are a few tips.
The locals are sure to tell you it's up there with the best attractions in Western Australia.
When you need a caffeine fix, head to CASA PASTA at 17/49 Chelmsford Avenue, Port Kennedy. ST Clair Fish & Chips is the perfect spot to grab a meal and is only 0.7 kilometres away. Find it at 49 Chelmsford Avenue, Port Kennedy.
Other Things to Do Near Warnbro BeachWhile you're here, get to know the area around Warnbro Beach:
- Teach your rivals how it's done with a round of golf at The Links Kennedy Bay.
- Take in the ocean views and spot some native birdlife at Shoalwater Islands Marine Park.
- West Oz Kiteboarding is a popular spot for newbies and regulars to enjoy some water-based pursuits.
- At Secret Harbour Beach, the shores and sea air await. So pack your swimmers, and take off to enjoy the surf.
- Venture across the water to Penguin Island. It's a popular destination among visitors.
How much is a hotel room in Warnbro Beach?
Hotels in Warnbro Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.