Hotels near Penguin Island
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Penguin Island
Penguin Island is well loved by locals and tourists alike. Get your camera ready and prepare for adventure!
You'll discover it Perth the state capital. This lively city is truly a sight in itself.
Have a hot coffee at Pengo's Cafe (153 Arcadia Drive, Shoalwater). It's just 0.1 kilometres from Penguin Island. Or do you want something more substantial? Relax, just 0.9 kilometres away is Zocalo. Find it at Safety Bay and Penguin Roads, Safety Bay.
Other Things to Do Near Penguin IslandDon't get going so soon! The surrounding region has heaps more going on:
- Get the blood flowing with a few hours of heart-pumping water sports at West Oz Kiteboarding.
- You can get up close and personal with ocean habitats by going to see the marine and bird life at Shoalwater Islands Marine Park.
- If the go, go, go of being on the road begins to get too much, you can always take a breather at Mangles Bay.
- The Catalpa Memorial is an excellent location for a moment of reflection, and to get familiar with the past.
- Recline and soak in the sun at Palm Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Penguin Island?
Hotels in Penguin Island start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.