Accommodation Near Thinktank (Birmingham Science Museum)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum
Get your dose of local culture at Thinktank.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the much-loved city of Birmingham has to offer.
You needn't venture too far to find a place to stay. There are 44 options within 3 kilometres of Thinktank. Check out the rates at the Staying Cool at the Rotunda (0.9 kilometres), the Comfort Zone Parkside Apartment Hotel Birmingham (2 kilometres) and the Hyatt Regency Birmingham (2 kilometres).
Devoted savers will be happy with the variety of pocket-friendly options here. Try booking at the Hotel Campanile Birmingham to be 0.9 kilometres away, or the Birmingham Central Backpackers - Hostel, 0.9 kilometres away.
If you love to be pampered, then how about you book one of the upscale hotels in the area? Start with the Hotel La Tour, 0.5 kilometres away. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
Before you head to Thinktank, build up your energy with a coffee at Annexe. When you just can't keep going without filling your stomach, head to Premier Inn Birmingham Central East. After a nice drink or two? Stop by Conference Aston and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near ThinktankAfter you stop at Thinktank, check what's available in the surrounding region:
- Take a look around Millennium Point, followed by some dinner at one of the hotels or restaurants within the vicinity.
- Head to Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum, a science museum crammed with informative exhibits.
- Venture to Aston University. Although it was established many years ago, it's still hosting lots of students today.
- Head over and explore Aston Science Park, a popular space for events and conferences.
- You can follow the business people rushing to Birmingham Science Park Aston, but ensure you've made a special appointment in advance as it's only accessible sometimes to the public.
If you're pondering how to reach Thinktank, why not take the train? It's only 0.3 kilometres from Curzon Street Station, the closest station. Birmingham Moor Street, an additional terminal, is also nearby. It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum?
Hotels in Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.