Accommodation Near Cadbury World, Birmingham
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cadbury World
Many people stop in at Cadbury World every year.
You'll discover it in Birmingham, a beloved city that occupies a special place in many traveller's hearts.
We all understand how costly holidays often can get. Luckily, there's a couple of reasonably-priced options in the area. Take a look at what the Bloc Hotel Birmingham and the Hotel Campanile Birmingham are offering.
Leverton & Halls is a decent place to grab a drink close to Cadbury World. Conveniently located at 218 Mary Vale Road, Birmingham, it's only 0.7 kilometres away. If you're getting hungry and cranky, head to The Country Girl at 1 Raddlebarn Road, Birmingham for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Cadbury WorldAfter you decide to leave Cadbury World, check what else is available nearby:
- If you appreciate creativity and design, be sure to take a look at Statue of Robert Peel.
- Stop by Lapworth Geology Museum to study some engaging exhibits.
- Step back from the hustle and bustle by paying a visit to Kings Heath Park.
- With numerous thought-provoking and unusual pieces, Barber Institute of Fine Arts provides a quality day out.
- If you're an art lover, set aside some time to admire George I's Statue.
Not quite sure how you should travel to Cadbury World? You can't go past catching the train. It's a relaxing commute to the nearest station, Bournville, and then it's a short stroll of 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Cadbury World?
Hotels in Cadbury World start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.