Serviced Apartments in Birmingham
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Birmingham
Short stay apartments in Birmingham
There's nothing like the convenience and ease of a centrally located apartment when travelling. Usually a bit more comfortable than your average motel or hotel room, an apartment can be an amazing option for adventurers hoping to stay in Birmingham for more than a day or two (but short stays are welcome too!).Popular luxury apartments in Birmingham
Indulgent surrounds, cloud-like bedding and fancy choccies on your pillow. It's time to be treated like royalty. So go on. Book your stay at an upmarket Birmingham apartment and enjoy the A-list treatment:
- Stanmore suites: A cushy bed to get some beauty sleep in, a luxurious hot shower and great service are waiting for you here.
- Studio Flat 2: Kick back in serious style at this apartment in between those big adventures.
Reserving family-friendly apartments in Birmingham is child's play. Grab the keys and make holidaying with the little ones fun and easy.
- Shaftesbury House - Our City Apartments: This is a firm family favourite. Internet access and laundry facilities are two good reasons why.
- The Spires Birmingham: Apartments can be boring for the littlies. But with laundry facilities and internet access, this option has plenty to keep everyone happy.
If you're visiting Birmingham for a business trip, it makes sense to book an apartment. How come? No eating out every night (you'll probably have a kitchen), no laundry fees (hello washer and dryer) and no racking up bills on the hotel mini bar. You get the drift. Check into a comfy establishment:
- Aparthotel Adagio Birmingham City Centre (0.3 kilometres from downtown Birmingham): When you need to plough through work to make that deadline, you'll be pleased to have express check-out and internet access to help make the job a little less daunting.
- City Light Apartments (0.9 kilometres from downtown Birmingham): In between doing a little work every now and then from this apartment, you'll be able to take advantage of a rooftop terrace and parking facilities.
Self-catered apartments generally have kitchens or kitchenettes, which means you can cook for yourself and your family while you're holidaying. If you're planning an escape from reality but still want to whip up your favourite dish (along with save some money), an apartment might be a great option.
Apartment Accommodation In Birmingham
Apartment hotels in Birmingham provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Birmingham apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Birmingham. Book with us now and feel at home.