Hotels Near The British Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The British Museum
Holidaymakers don't often pass up the opportunity to check out The British Museum.
If you've always hoped to visit London, this is an excellent excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
Spend your dollars on new adventures, not a place to stay. There's a selection of budget accommodations nearby. Choose the Garth Hotel or the Guilford House Hotel, 0.6 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like to spoil yourself? Then splurge a bit and select one of the many high-end hotels in the area. Check out the rooms at the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Corinthia Hotel London is only a kilometre away.
To get your day going, start it off at L'Escargot Restaurant. In the vicinity of The British Museum, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you just can't keep going before quieting your growling stomach, go to Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel. Finally, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth is the place to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near The British MuseumDon't miss the opportunity to visit the area surrounding The British Museum:
- You can follow the suits to Trades Union Congress Building, London, England, United Kingdom, but make sure you have made a booking in advance as it's only open sometimes to the public.
- Take a trip to see the curious displays at The Cartoon Museum.
- Appreciate the silent calmness of St George’s, Bloomsbury, the perfect place to flee from the hectic nature of daily life.
- Check for group tours at Queen Elizabeth II Great Court to explore the inner workings of this contemporary government building.
- Tourists and locals alike love playing about in Bloomsbury Square.
Grab a ticket, take a look at the sights and enjoy the train journey to The British Museum. Remember to stop at London Euston, the most convenient station. Then it's just a kilometre to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in The British Museum?
Hotels in The British Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.