Hotels near St. Lawrence Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Lawrence Market
Top hotels near St. Lawrence Market
You're bound to have a great time at St. Lawrence Market.
It won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in Toronto, a provincial capital with plenty of excitement to offer.
You don't have to venture too far to find a place to lay your head. There are 143 options within 3 kilometres of St. Lawrence Market. Have a look at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto (a kilometre). That said, the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto (3 kilometres) and The Hazelton Hotel Toronto (3 kilometres) are also worthy.
If you're travelling on limited funds, you'll be happy to find out that there's a broad selection of pocket-friendly accommodations. Choose to stay at the Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B or the EconoLodge Downtown Toronto, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Those seeking a little bit of comfort and luxury will appreciate the numerous upscale hotels. The Shangri-la hotel Toronto and the Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto are spots to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.8 kilometres.
If you're close to St. Lawrence Market and need a pick me up, visit Cafe260. You don't need to go far for a good meal. Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre has plenty of options. After a glass of wine? One King West Hotel & Residence is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near St. Lawrence MarketSt. Lawrence Market is not the only reason to visit this corner of the world:
- Admire the sculptures at Toronto Sculpture Garden, a great setting to think and destress.
- Visit Beardmore Building and take in its skilful design.
- To feel a little cultured, many travellers go along to Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. Before heading there, take a peek at the program so you know what events, live performances and exhibitions are occurring.
- Hockey Hall of Fame is a sporting museum for admirers of any age, so you can bring the entire family along!
- If you're looking for an indoor activity, get along to Redpath Sugar Museum.
Get up bright and early, escape the tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you get off at Union Station, the closest station, it's just 0.8 kilometres to St. Lawrence Market.
How much is a hotel room in St. Lawrence Market?
Hotels in St. Lawrence Market start at AU$143 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.