Hotels near Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag
Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
You can find it in Moama, 190 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
It might be a bit tough finding accommodation in the immediate vicinity of Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag. But don't stress, there are 51 possibilities that aren't too far away. The Quest Echuca and Pevensey Motor Lodge are great options.
Luckily, you'll find some decent hotels that won't leave you broke. You will sleep like a rock at the Echuca Rivergum Motor Inn or the Echuca Gardens.
Make a stop at Semoz Paintball (594 Old Deniliquin Road, Moama) for a few cold beers. It's only 0.6 kilometres from Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag.
Other Things to Do Near Splat Attack Paintball and Laser TagAfter you've experienced Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag, do some exploring in the local area:
- Die-hard golfers can hone their swing at Rich River Golf Club.
- Let the kids tire themselves out at Adventure Play Park.
- The vinos available at Chanter Estate Winery and Military Museum illustrate the area's climate and grape varietals. Request a tasting session to appreciate how these factors come together.
- If you love a good wine, ensure you visit St Anne's Vineyard. Here, you can sample and purchase a couple of bottles of the top-notch local vino.
- Head to Banyule Park State Forest and experience the soothing atmosphere of the forest.
How much is a hotel room in Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag?
Hotels in Splat Attack Paintball and Laser Tag start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.