Hotels Near Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Top hotels near Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Ready to start organising your National Air & Space Museum trip? You're certain to have a terrific time.
Sitting among the busy streets of Washington, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to see in the buzzing national capital.
Book a room at one of the 99 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of National Air & Space Museum. The Jefferson, Washington, DC (2 kilometres), the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC (a kilometre) and The Hay-Adams (2 kilometres) are well-known choices.
If you're not one to splash your cash on accommodation, you'll be glad to know that there is an array of pocket-friendly options on offer. The Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center and the District Hotel are only a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Do you like to spoil yourself? Then indulge a bit and choose one of the impressive high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the rates at the Willard InterContinental Washington, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square is only 2 kilometres away.
The area near National Air & Space Museum has several options to have a coffee and a rest. Test out Big Bear Cafe (1700 1st Street Northwest, Washington), just 0.5 kilometres away. When it's time to chill out, pull up a bar stool at Town Danceboutique. It's just 0.9 kilometres away, at 2009 8th Street Northwest, Washington.
Other Things to Do Near National Air & Space MuseumWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region near National Air & Space Museum:
- Understand the history and customs of the local people who meet at Shiloh Baptist Church of Washington.
- Take a look around Walter E. Washington Convention Center, followed by some lunch at one of the bars or restaurants close at hand.
- When you hear culture calling, head straight for Civilian Art Projects, an exhibition space that will provoke you with its first-class collection of art.
- See an important reminder of significant past events during a stop off at African American Civil War Memorial.
- Hit rewind and feast your eyes on the collection of items and exhibits at Historical Society of Washington D.C.
If you're using the metro to reach National Air & Space Museum, disembark at Union Station, the nearest station. It's just 2 kilometres away. Simple!
How much is a hotel room in Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum?
Hotels in Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum start at AU$161 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.