Accommodation Near Peace Bridge, Buffalo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Peace Bridge
Top hotels near Peace Bridge
The stories Peace Bridge has to tell are deeply historical, but they are also timeless.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only thing the marvellous city of Buffalo has up its sleeve.
Select from any of the 11 accommodation options within the vicinity of Peace Bridge. Check out the amenities at The Mansion On Delaware Ave (2 kilometres), the Lofts on Pearl (3 kilometres) and the Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown (3 kilometres).
On the hunt for a hotel that won't break the budget? How about you check out the deals at the Days Inn and the University Manor Inn?
Before you explore Peace Bridge, charge up your batteries with a tea or coffee at Tim Hortons. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. Happy Jack's Restaurant & Tavern has plenty of options. Thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Southsides for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near Peace BridgeAs you're here, you should see what the local area has going on:
- A highly recommended venue for sitting back and having a chinwag with friends is Frank Lloyd Wright's Fontana Boathouse.
- Visit Kavinoky Theater to see a play. But first, confirm what language it's in or you might find it difficult to understand.
- D'Youville College is a prominent educational establishment and a fascinating tourist attraction in its own right.
- Tourists and locals alike love playing about in LaSalle Park.
- On a rainy day, get along to Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Peace Bridge?
Hotels in Peace Bridge start at AU$171 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.