Serviced Apartments in Newcastle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Newcastle
Apartment Hotels in Newcastle
Short stay apartments in Newcastle
Few things top a centrally located apartment while on holidays. Often a little cushier than an ordinary motel or hotel room, an apartment can be an awesome option for adventurers looking to stay in Newcastle for longer than a few nights (but short stays are cool too!).Popular luxury apartments in Newcastle
There's a time and a place for 20-bed hostel dorms and low-cost digs with rock-hard mattresses. This is not that time, nor that place. Immerse yourself in the finer things in life at a plush Newcastle apartment:
- Chifley Apartments Newcastle: If you'd like express check-in and conference facilities, served up with a smile, this is the place to be.
- Quest Newcastle: This posh apartment features a bar and a coffee shop.
Happy kids make for happy parents, right? So don't try to squeeze the fam into a cramped hotel room during your Newcastle getaway. Stay in a family-friendly apartment and all the gang will be comfy and content.
- Quality Apartments City Centre Newcastle: This is a firm family favourite. Laundry facilities and breakfast services are just two reasons why.
- Harbourside Terraces: You might worry that apartments are boring for the littlies. But with laundry facilities and childcare services, this place is far from dull.
If you're headed to Newcastle for a work assignment, it makes perfect sense to book an apartment. Why? No eating out continuously (you'll probably have a kitchen), no dry cleaning fees (hello washing machine) and no racking up big bills on the hotel mini bar. You get the point. Consider a homely but smart property:
- Quest Newcastle West (2 kilometres from downtown Newcastle): When there's loads of work to get through, the load can seem much lighter when you have access to handy features like laundry facilities and internet access.
- Hamilton on Everton (4 kilometres from downtown Newcastle): With express check-out and parking facilities to make the most of here, you'll have the tools and the incentive to be done and dusted with work in no time.
If you're on the road for a short time and searching for a total escape from domestic reality, a hotel is ideal. But if you're staying a little longer and prefer to have the creature comforts of home, grab the keys to an apartment. Stock the fridge with groceries. Cook your own meals. Take a nap on the lounge. You'll never feel homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Newcastle
Apartment hotels in Newcastle provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Newcastle apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Newcastle. Book with us now and feel at home.