Hotels Near National Arboretum Canberra
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Arboretum Canberra
Top hotels near National Arboretum Canberra
Ready to plan your National Arboretum Canberra trip? You're guaranteed to have an excellent time.
You'll be able to set eyes on it in Canberra, the nation's capital.
If you're eager to stay near National Arboretum Canberra, you better get in quick. The only choice listed within 3 kilometres is the Jamala Wildlife Lodge (a kilometre).
The Dickson Central - Hostel, about 7 kilometres away, is your best bet if you're visiting on a tight budget.
Tea lovers requiring a fix will like Sprout Café at Village Centre, National Arboretum Canberra, Forest Drive, Weston Creek, only 0.1 kilometres from National Arboretum Canberra. When you're searching for a feed, The Conservatory Restaurant (Village Centre, National Arboretum Canberra, Forest Drive, Weston Creek) is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near National Arboretum CanberraBefore you head off, think about checking out the local region:
- If you'd like to see the birds, bees and more, spend some time at National Zoo and Aquarium. The youngsters will think you're the ant's pants!
- Have a look at Telstra Tower, an imposing part of the skyline that's hard to miss.
- If you love flowers and birdlife, you'll enjoy a temporary escape to Australian National Botanic Gardens.
- Beat the heat and head to Big Splash Waterpark, an entertaining local waterpark that is fun for the entire family.
- Listen out for the songs of the local birds as you stroll through Cotter Reserve.
How much is a hotel room in National Arboretum Canberra?
Hotels in National Arboretum Canberra start at AU$97 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.