ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 18 individually furnished rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, iPod docks, and DVD players. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Additionally, minibars, separate bathtubs and showers, and coffee/tea makers are available.
This hotel has free WiFi in public areas, a business centre, and gift shops/newsstands. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café and luggage storage. Each morning free full breakfast is offered between 7 AM and 9 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Molonglo Valley hotel include Canberra Stadium and National Museum of Australia.
Jamala Wildlife Lodge ratings based on 22 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Jamala Wildlife Lodge
It is expensive but the animal experiences are uni
nice place with wild animals
Wonderful African experience
About the Jamala Wildlife LodgeLocation 999 Lady Denman Drive, Molonglo Valley, ACT 2611
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. An outdoor pool and gift shops/news stands are also featured at Jamala Wildlife Lodge. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Molonglo Valley hotel.
- 1 building
- 1 floor
- 18 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2015
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) (13.3 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (9.7 km / 6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Jamala Wildlife Lodge offers 18 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Molonglo Valley hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include telephones; local, long-distance and international calls are all complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- International calls (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Jamala Wildlife Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Children aged under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM until 6:30 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 6:30 PM
Guests arriving after 3:00 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 6 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jamala Wildlife Lodge Weston Creek
- Jamala Wildlife Weston Creek
You should know
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 6 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Jamala Wildlife Lodge.