Hotels Near Merchandise Mart
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Merchandise Mart
Places like Merchandise Mart are the reason we go on vacation. A trip here is one that you won't regret.
You'll find it in Chicago, a much-loved city that occupies a special place in the hearts of many.
Luckily, there's a huge array of conveniently located hotel options, with 50 within a stone's throw of Merchandise Mart. Don't know where to start? Have a gander at the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, The Langham, Chicago and JW Marriott Chicago.
If you'd prefer to spend your dollars on fun-filled days, there's a large range of budget options. Consider the facilities at the Red Roof Inn Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, a kilometre away. That said, the Travelodge Hotel Downtown is 2 kilometres away.
Or you could make a booking at one of the many top-notch hotels in the area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Peninsula Chicago and the Waldorf Astoria Chicago are spots to think about. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Get your coffee fix at Argo Tea Cafe (16 West Randolph Street, Chicago). It's only 0.7 kilometres from Merchandise Mart. For something larger, you only need to walk 0.5 kilometres to get to Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown/River North (410 North Dearborn Street, Chicago).
Other Things to Do Near Merchandise MartAfter you've spent time at Merchandise Mart, don't neglect the surrounding region:
- Assumption Church is an important monument, the perfect place for travellers in need of some much-needed peace and quiet.
- Check the calendar, buy some tickets and settle in. You won't regret going to a show at Cadillac Palace Theatre.
- See a fantastic live music concert at House of Blues Chicago. Be sure to enquire about tickets and reservations.
- Monument with Standing Beast is one of the region's highly-regarded monuments and is the best place to discover the local history.
- Chicago City Hall is an important government building. Have a look at it from the outside or check whether there are any special events taking place inside.
Travel by train to Ogilvie Transportation Center, the nearest station. It's just 0.7 kilometres away from Merchandise Mart. Also within easy reach is Millennium Station, another close terminal. It's a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Merchandise Mart?
Hotels in Merchandise Mart start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.