Hotels Near Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
Top hotels near Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
Getting ready for your trip to Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre? Don't set out until you've had a look through these handy tips and tricks.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to see in Melbourne, a state capital with lots of excitement to offer.
If you're only coming for a quick trip, why not save time and book in at one of the many hotels near Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have no less than 134 options. Try the Crown Towers (3 kilometres). That said, The Langham, Melbourne (3 kilometres) and the Docklands Executive Apartments (3 kilometres) are also popular.
Economical tourists should make the most of the area's reasonably-priced hotels. Select from the Summer House Backpackers, Melbourne and the Como Court by Crest, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't hesitate to treat yourself! The area has a remarkable range of upmarket hotels. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Quest on Dorcas or the Art Series-The Blackman, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Order up a coffee or tea and check your itinerary at Hot Honey. It's right near Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre. When dinnertime rolls around, check out the menu at The Point. After a glass of wine? Middle Park Hotel is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Melbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreDon't spend all of your time at Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre. This area has much more for tourists:
- If you want to have a day out in the fresh air, play a round at Albert Park Golf Course.
- There aren't many places more peaceful than the intricately detailed interiors of a temple. Take some time to unwind at ISKCON Melbourne.
- You'll have a wonderful time playing in the surf, and relaxing on the shore at Middle Park Beach.
- Refresh yourself when you spend the day at South Melbourne Beach. Bring your friends, and enjoy the sunshine!
- Take a step back from the hustle and bustle of the city by visiting King's Domain Gardens.
How much is a hotel room in Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre?
Hotels in Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre start at AU$78 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.