Magnetic Island Cabin
Featured Cabin Rentals in Magnetic Island
Cabins in Magnetic Island
What?! It’s only Wednesday!? You’ve been counting the days for far too long. Every minute seems like an hour. The clock’s hands are moving at a snail’s pace. Are they even moving? Has time stopped altogether? It’s clear you have a serious case of cabin fever. The only known cure is to holiday in a Magnetic Island cabin rental and get away from your world for a bit.
Seriously, a cabin holiday is exactly what you need. No matter what you intend to do in Magnetic Island, a cabin is the perfect home base for all your upcoming adventures. Pick one close to all the fun or on the outskirts of town—just getting there is half the work of holidaying!
If you need a little help, check out the variety of cabins we have to choose from. And forget all your mental images of log cabins—there will be no real roughing it on your holiday. These cabin rentals have all the amenities you’ve come to expect on a great getaway. You’ll find comfy beds, well-stocked kitchens, and maybe even a roaring fireplace that’ll make a perfect backdrop for some great photos. Want to decompress even more? Rent a Magnetic Island with a hot tub and take in those postcard-worthy views while relaxing to the fullest.
Here at Wotif, we’re all for mixing it up on your holiday. Sometimes you just need a quiet place away from it all, and we are here to help. We have a variety of Magnetic Island cabin rentals to pick from. And with great prices, you’re sure to find an awesome cabin deal to cure your fever.
Top trending hotels in Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue on Blue123 Sooning Street, Nelly Bay, QLD
The price is AU$175 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.4/5Wonderful! (348 reviews)
- Arcadia Village Motel7 Marine Parade, Arcadia Bay, Arcadia, QLD
The price is AU$145 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.4/5Wonderful! (165 reviews)
- Tropical Palms34 Picnic Street, Magnetic Island, Picnic Bay, QLD
The price is AU$145 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.6/5Exceptional! (61 reviews)
- Dandaloo Gardens42 Hayles Avenue, Arcadia, QLD
The price is AU$130 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.7/5Exceptional! (18 reviews)
- Blue on Blue Apartment 813Blue on Blue Apartment 813, 123 Sooning Street, Nelly Bay, QLD4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- 1 Bright Point Apartment 5102146 Sooning Street, 5102, Nelly Bay, QLD4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Blue on Blue Studio Room 1222Blue on Blue Apartment 1222, 123 Sooning, Nelly Bay, QLD3.3/5 (3 reviews)
- 1 Bright Point Apartment 22031 Bright Point Apartment 2203, 146 Sooning Street, Nelly Bay, QLD4.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)