ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 578 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, in-room childcare and separate bathtubs and showers. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and slippers, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and free bottled water are also available.
A day of pampering at Starhill Spa can include massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and spa tub. At the hotel's own poolside bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, spa tub and sauna. Business travellers can take advantage of a business centre and limo/town car service. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star Bukit Bintang hotel include Sungei Wang Plaza and Jalan Alor.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 3285 reviews
About the JW Marriott Kuala LumpurLocation 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur was completed in September 2017. This 5-star Kuala Lumpur hotel is smoke free.
- 578 guestrooms or units
- 29 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (58.7 km / 36.5 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station (2.5 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Bukit Bintang Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur offers 578 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur has 4 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 65 and MYR 65 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: MYR 30 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- JW Kuala Lumpur
- JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur JW Marriott Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Marriott
- Marriott Kuala Lumpur
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.