ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy safes, irons/ironing boards and desks, featured in all 646 rooms.
This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and a lift. Added amenities include a reception hall. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
You'll be 2.6 km (1.6 mi) from NU Sentral and 3.2 km (2 mi) from University of Malaya with a stay at this 3-star Mid Valley City hotel.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 995 reviews
About the Cititel Mid ValleyLocation Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur, 59200
Cititel Mid Valley offers its guests a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Kuala Lumpur hotel is smoke free.
- 646 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Mid Valley (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Cititel Mid Valley offers 646 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and an iron/ironing board. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- LCD television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100 per night
- A tax of MYR 10 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 5 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cititel Mid Valley Hotel
- Cititel Hotel
- Cititel Mid Valley Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Cititel Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur